Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Love



Today I realized how happy I am with my wavy hair and finally (after two years of cares) I can say that is "healthy" (but not perfect yet). Having -wavy and tricky- hair is  a chaos and I'm constantly trying new techniques and products. My last discover is called "creme  with  silk groom" from Kiehl's and I really like it. One for me and cero for the universe!

Hoy asumí "por fin" que me gusta mi cabello y que luego de dos años de tratamientos (y experimentos) está sano. Y es que tener el pelo largo y ondulado es un caos, además si a eso le sumamos las mañas personales y los días buenos y los días malos, de verdad se vuelve algo estresante. Mi último descubrimiento es la "Creme with silk groom" de Kiehl's y funciona perfecto hasta ahora <3

4 comments:

  1. I think wavy hair is beautiful! I'm jealous...I have to work hard to get mine wavy and it straightens out in a few hours anyway, ha ha
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooooove your hair, long and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo veo tu cabello muy lindo, tendré que probar el tratamiento que tú usas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so beautiful!

    xx

    Carina

    www.thefashionstudent.com
    twitter.com/carinainthecity
    instagram.com/thefashionstudent

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...