Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Bewitched

 
After years (lots since my childhood) today I watched Bewitched, Isn't it a very popular tv show that we all loved when we was little girls? Well, now I love it even more but only because I'm super duper inspired by looking like Samantha, my only problem is no having her blonde hair, her nose and her eyes, but I least I'm gonna try :)

Cuando era pequeña  solía ver más o menos a la hora de almuerzo la serie norteamericana "Hechizada", y de verdad me encantaba!  y el tema  es que hoy la he vuelto a ver, y si bien ya no me vuelve loca ni me atrapa su "trama" de los 60's, sí ha conseguido inspirarme mucho gracias a la ropa que lleva Samantha. Tal vez mañana salga a la calle y empiece a mover la nariz también, ¿quién sabe?
(http://whatcanilearntoday.wordpress.com)

5 comments:

  1. Hehe agreed! i love Samantha's style! Yayyy for Bewitched! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta esta serie! en que canal la vez?
    Saluditos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantaba la Hechizada, lamentablemente la película que hicieron con la nicole kidman no me gusto para nada :/
    Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...