Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Love


I would love to write "favourite" on the tittle of this post, but that could be very unfair to my other clothes. The thing here is that this dress (yeah, you might think that is a skirt but is not!) used to be a forgotten maxi skirt inside my wardrobe until I decided to transform it into a pretty and pink dress and yesterday I was very pleased to mix it with some black details to focus all eyes on its amazing print and cute color :)

Este vestido me trastorna (sí es un vestido). Su estampado y textura son de otro planeta y la verdad es que demoré más de un año en notar que esta "olvidada maxi falda" podía tener tantas ventajas al momento de transformarla en el vestido que es ahora. Lo mejor de todo es que sirve para verano tanto como para esos días grises, todo un acierto <3

11 comments:

  1. Qué chori, no tengo ningún vestido que quede bien como falda, las formas son muy extrañas :(
    PS: Qué bella la cartera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print and color of that dress! It's always a good idea to reinvent things that don't get much wear.
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pero me quede con ganas de verlo completo!!!!jaja....
    besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit, love the skirt! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blog!

    wanna follow each other? ;)

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is such a brilliant idea Deppa! I love the print! I hope the weather clears up soon for you. I actually love it when it's cloudy though. I don't like going in the hot sun cause the sweat ruins my clothes, haha :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que guapa :)
    Me encanta

    www.berockbefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous dress! A great idea to change a piece of clothing into something brand new.

    ps: thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que bonita!! amo tu cartera :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, we all have those items in our wardrobe that we guiltily covet over the rest. But with this dress you have good reason. Anyways... :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...