Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

La verdad

 
I can't lie, trough the years (honestly only one and a half but seems like decades) I've been in love of this bag, I have others very cute too, but  this star is always looking at me and waiting for going out, and the truth is that she always convinces me. Maybe is the soft color or its size, I don't know, The only certain thing is that this bag has finally won its throne: the favourite.
 
Esta cartera/bolso lo tengo hace más de un año y medio, fue amor a primera vista pero nunca imaginé que llegaría a tener un lugar tan especial entre mis cosas. Realmente parece que me hipnotizara rogando combinar con todo, y la verdad es que gracias a su versatilidad y suave color siempre es un acierto. Así que por fin la declaro oficialmente: mi favorita.

2 comments:

  1. Nice bag, looks cute, and love the color. :)

    Btw, love your blog header, really cute and cool! :D

    Thanks for your comment on my outfit post! :)♥

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosa, entiendo perfectamente tu flechazo!

    Besos rojos ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...