Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Paseo


This was officialy the first walk to the beach of my puppy and I. I would love to have more pictures of him, but unfortunately he spent all the time running in all directions, it was a fabulous experience.
So, there I am, smiling in a windy beach. Happyness was in the air :)

Este fue oficialmente el primer paseo de mi adorado cachorrito. La verdad es que me encantaría tener más fotos de él, pero se pasó toda la jornada corriendo como loco en todas direcciones, así que fue imposible mantenerlo tranquilo. Las únicas fotos? yo sonriendo frente al viento. Se nota la felicidad en mi rostro :)

17 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous my darling!!! :) I can imagine the happiness that was in the air: windy hair, the beach and your new puppy! wow! im so jealous, i love dogs! and yours is the cutest ever! whats his name? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guapisima muchas gracias por la recomendación de la mascarilla, la pruebo seguro!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola!! cómo estás???
    Preciosas fotos con el cachorrito, me encantan!
    Te mando un beso enorme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pero que linda y feliz!!:)
    y el bello cachorrito!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous photos, your puppy is adorable!!! xx

    http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your kind words sweetheart!! :) Doki is the most adorable puppy ever! I wish I had one so much! :) p.s. I put up the outfit post! hihi!
    See you cutie! :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Indeed. Happiness is in the air, and also your lovely hair:D
    Love the jacket you have on and the darling pup of course!

    Love,

    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. genial tu chaqueta!

    precioso tu perrito, me encanta!

    www.infinitawishlist.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pues tu cachorrito es monísimo!!Me ha encantado tu chaqueta.Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your sweet comment*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Divina! Que lindo es el cachorrito! Muy lindas las fotitos, gracias por el comment tan sweet!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deppa! Your puppy is adorable! Good to see you smiling and having fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww cute doggie! How long have you had the dog? oh and I love the collar on your jacket.

    mycrushcouture.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. aaaah deppa !!! ya esta enooormee!!!!! hermoooso!!! love him! :D

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...