Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Métallique


I am the one who LOVES metallic details. Starting for the buttons and continuing with the studs. I just can’t get enough.
1) Gold buttons waiting to be added to some jackets. 2) DIY headband.3) New jacket.4) Silver studs.

Yo soy de esas que aman el brillito y por sobre todo los detalles metálicos.  Por supuesto, que ese profundo amor parte por los botones  (que agrego literalmente a todo) y luego están las tachas, cuentas, etc, etc, etc. Nunca son suficientes <3
1) Botones metálicos esperando su turno. 2) DIY headband, 3) Chaqueta nueva. 4) Tachas plateadas.

8 comments:

  1. i'd love to see one of your DIYs .. my friend is thinking about doing DIY rhinestones on some shoes that she needs to get for a wedding and we're not sure how to go about doing it. Any tips would be great!


    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love for the video comment!!! Love this....I am all about metal details. :-) XXXX Emily of EL Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty gold buttons! I'm always attracted to items with gold buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the studds on your new jacket, studds always attracts me:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. bello, bello! yo siempre tengo la intención de hacerlo, pero pocas veces lo concreto:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Deppa! Those gold buttons are so pretty! I can't wait to see what you do with them! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just moved to a new blog and you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like it, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to do this to my tops-I'm totally into heavy metal -ha :) !!!

    xoxo, Elle

    www.thehighfeather.com

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...