Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Pending


I’ve been wanting to wear again this dress since I made it almost 3 months ago!!! Unfortunately I made it at the end of summer, so since then, I only can appreciate it stored at my closet :(
Sad, because is one of the most delightful dresses made by me.

He estado más de tres meses esperando usar este vestido, y como estoy recién empezando el invierno de seguro tendré que esperar  mucho más. Sólo a mi se me ocurre hacer vestidos veraniegos en el final del verano. De todos mis tesoritos, este es el más preciado.

15 comments:

  1. The dress is adorable! It looks very professional, well done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so pretty! Will definitely come in handy for you over the summer :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shot, I can't believe you made that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant believe you made this dress.... its absolutely stunning!!!!! Well done xxx

    http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a gorgeous dress and really loving the shot!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your dress! especially the back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No te preocupes, a veces sabes que lo bueno se hace esperar...:)
    xoxo

    BlueDressedDoll

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty dress! You have a great blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Se ve muy bonito, deberías mostrarnos fotos mejor!

    *Oasap giveaway on my blog*
    *Sheinside giveaway on my blog*

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that dress is so absolutely beautiful! you look amazing!! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you made this dress!? it's so beautiful! i wish i was that talented

    xx, thefashionenthusiast1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. delightful, indeed:)
    Love the mood of your blog!

    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...