Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Favoritos


Always the same: I have a new nail polish and it becomes “my favourite”, but seeing this pictures I noticed that I love lots of “favourites” and I’m a girl, so I guess that is allow to have “favouritesss”. (yes, my nails are really weird and round)
Siempre sucede lo mismo: Adquiero un nuevo esmalte y “juro” que es mi favorito, pero viendo estas fotos puedo notar que son demasiados los “favoritos”, pero soy mujer, así que está permitido cambiar de opinión así de rápido.

7 comments:

  1. totally agreed! my favorite nail polish changes by the week!

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you have some pretty great taste!! And I agree, I never wear the same one twice in a row :p

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this colors and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pues me pasa un poco de lo mismo, te diría que el rojo es mi favorito pero resulta que me gustan todos!

    Besos rojos ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pues me pasa un poco de lo mismo, te diría que el rojo es mi favorito pero resulta que me gustan todos!

    Besos rojos ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely agreed,lovely!
    Thank you for your sweet comment;)
    Have a great weekend
    See you soon
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  7. great colors!
    http://www.whatevereveramen.com/

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...