Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Skirts


Today I noticed that I have 7 maxi skirts stored at my closet waiting for their turn. Honestly is embarrasing  to have forgotten clothes at my wardrobe for so long. So even if now is autumn,  I promised my self  that I will wear those treasures as much as I can, because I love them, by their lovely fabrics and by their soft colors. Nothing else matters :)

Hoy ordenando mi closet noté que tengo 7 faldas olvidadas. Lo peor de todo es que me gustan muchísimo, y sólo mi pereza es la culpable de hacerme llevar jeans casi a diario.
Sus diseños son increíbles, la suavidad es de otro mundo y sus colores fantásticos. No hay razones para dejarlas allí una temporada más, así que incluso ahora en medio del otoño me desafiaré a mi misma y las usaré durante semanas completas. A ver qué tal :)

13 comments:

  1. Woohoo for skirts!! You can totally rock those in autumn and winter! Layers and tights :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a collection, lovely colors, you can just throw a leather jacket over them:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait to see you wearing those beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jajaja, a mi me pasa lo mismo, tengo un montón de faldas porque me encantan, pero después siempre opto por pantalones... Este año no me pasará, lo prometo ;)

    xoxo
    meandmylifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Que sea una promesa doble, así juntamos fuerzas ;)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous collection! Would love to see u with those skirts :D my personal fav is the no.4 prints :)

    XoXo

    http://pretzyness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those colors!! lovely photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encantan!
    Qué colores tan bonitos!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh all the beautiful colors and patterns of maxi skirts!!! Wish i had so many)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love skirts! These are beautiful, great colors. :D
    I'm following you. :D If you want, you can find me here: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Thank you and have a nice day! :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh so many pretty colors!!! cant wait to see you wear them all :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...