Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

La tortura


I am literally diying for one of these, but unfortunately is too late and I must wait until tomorrow :(
I can’t even understand why do I have these pictures! This is a torture. I hope that when you read this I will be finally with my body full of calories and happyness :)

Ahora mismo estoy “literalmente” muriendo por comer cualquier cosa dulce.
Además, como si el sufrimiento de esperar hasta mañana no fuera suficiente, me quedo mirando estas fotos y sólo espero muy pronto tener mi cuerpo lleno de calorías y felicidad :)

6 comments:

  1. I just wanna say that I ADORE your blog! You have an amazing style!

    I would be so happy if you could check out my blog!
    mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! Maybe we can follow each other? :)

    Let me know http://jewelsbyjuul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...