Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rosa



Originally this skirt was a strapples dress. I bought it very cheap and I couldnt resist to transform it. Also it has another cape under it, so finally I got two skirts and is fabulous for hot/windy days.

The first time that I wore it an unknown woman whispered near me that I looked “like a nun”. I just smiled :)


Originalmente esta falda fue un vestido que compré a un precio de risa. Pero como lo que a mi me importaba era su transparencia y movimiento lo transformé en una falda, y como si eso fuera poco al ser un modelo “reversible”, quité una de las capas y me hice una segunda falda :) Ideal para días calurosos pero con viento.

La primera vez que lo usé una mujer desconocida comentó cerca de mí que yo lucía como una “monja”, pero como mi seguridad puede más yo sólo sonreí :)

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your skirt and the editing of these photos:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es fabulosa! me encanta :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. no se como era el vestido pero la falda es muy bonita!!!
    muac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! I love that skirt! I can't believe it used to be a dress :O xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colour of the skirt. Cute outfit. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, seems like nuns overthere are really hot! ;)
    You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your comment on my blog!ed westwick is amazing 8)
    i like your long skirt!!! pink is a fantastic color!!
    where do you live? 'cause the locations of your pis are really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color of the skirt!! Good plan changing it from a dress to a skirt :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tú estás radiante!!!!

    Besos rojos ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a great work on that skirt!
    Love it, especially color!
    xxx

    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. la monja mas stylished que he visto en mi vidaaaa!!! lovelyyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jajajaja entonces me pondré a presumir :D

      Delete
  12. So pretty! We seriously adore this look! The color of your skirt is perfect!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adoring the pastel colors in this post!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
    Vintage Collar Necklace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful look, love the skirt! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...