Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Earth hour


One of the most important things about having a blog is  to have the oportunity to express my self just as I want. So this time I want to remember to you about the earth hour, and this great way to show to the world our plans to protect the planet. And of course, if you are already a green follower of this causes, you can be a “protector of the planet” 24/7 :)

More info: HERE

Una de las cosas más importantes de mi blog es la oportunidad que me da de expresar todo lo que quiero sin límite alguno y cada vez que quiera. Por lo mismo este anuncio es para recordar que el próximo sábado será la “hora de la tierra”, así que todos aquellos interesados se pueden sumar a la causa, o mejor aún:  transformarse en un “protector del planeta” 24// :)

Más información: HERE

3 comments:

  1. Dangit! I'm not going to be home for Earth hour AGAIN! I'll be in London....haha...but I'll try to remember
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mil gracias por la información guaqpa!!!
    bs

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...