Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Through the storms and the light



Since I saw this trio at the store some months ago I never felt very excited about it; but finally after  50% of discount ¡I couldn't resist! And yes, finally they are my favourites these days. Is amazing how discounts can change everything!

Admito que la primera vez que vi este trío en la tienda no me emocioné lo suficiente como para comprarlos. Por supuesto que todo cambió con un 50% de descuento, es increíble lo que pueden hacer los descuentos en nuestras mentes :)

6 comments:

  1. Haha so true, when things are on sale they are so much more appealing ;)
    I am loving these colors! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love glitter polishes! :) Plus they are on sale. How can you say no to that?

    Xoxo,
    The Pink Margarita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely agree. There are some things I never bat an eye at... until they're on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are gorgeous! You have a lovely blog :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. JAJAJA muy buena reflexión sobre el poder del descuento e nuestras mentes, toda la razón!! x

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...