Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Girls on film


I must to admit something: I’m very very easy to convince. I just need to see a picture of Natasha after Gucci and I want to be blonde, bleaching my eyebrows and to have her lipstick too.

Life is hard girls!

Lo admito, soy fácilmente influenciable, pero ¿cómo resistirse? Natasha es mi top Nº1 y si ella luce así, entonces yo también quiero mis cejas decoloradas, cabello rubio y por supuesto ese color vino en los labios :)

¡que difícil es la vida!

(thefashionspot.com)
 

9 comments:

  1. Yo entiendo totalmente!! Ayer, por fin me puse reflejos rubios en mi pelo... Qué diferencia!! Estoy tan alegre que lo hice.. Ahora, no estoy intentando de convencerte; solo quise decirte que a mi me encanta un cambio ;)

    http://www.ladyonaroof.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajajajaj yo tambien!!! me encanta ese tono de labios!
    un besito
    lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow she is aboslutely stunning! i love her lipcolor and how it contrasts with her light hair! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!

    Have a fab weekend!

    X

    http://purpletweed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love this! The lips are amazing!

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a brunette is definitely better than being some lame blondie… and that lipstick would look so much better on a brunette!

    :P moni

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...