Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Atonement (2007)



Every time I watch this movie I wonder to myself why do the life is so hard? Do we need to relive sad stories and cry over and over again. 
Oh!! being a girl is complicated, we love drama, and even when this movie breaks my heart over and over again I love it because it represents that dark side of the stories without a happy ending, that is the reality.

See you!


Cada vez que veo esta película me pregunto por qué me torturo frente a la pantalla si se que en cualquier momento voy a romper en llanto y voy a sentir el corazón roto.

Supongo que así somos las mujeres, nos encanta el drama e incluso sufrir viendo historias con finales tristes. Yo la adoro porque a pesar de todo es romántica, dulce y porque así es la vida, no siempre se gana.

Nos vemos!

( All photos are not of my property, I guess that they belongs to Joe Wright : )

17 comments:

  1. ohh ive never seen this one! but it looks like a great drama filled film!
    and yes being a girl is complicated haha! ;)
    seee u !
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea that movie is SO sad but I love it! I'm not sure I'd love it as much if Keira wasn't in it though...actors in movies have such an effect on whether I like it or not
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are very few things that make me want to have a boyfriend and this is one of them. I fall in love with the characters every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh yo no he visto esta peli... se llama L'AMOUR??
    besos
    AJS

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are like me, I cry at nearly every romantic/sad film!
    Teenage Daydreams X

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree..sad movie, but love it too...
    anyways...happy new year dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. qué película es? creo que entre más romántica y dramática, mejor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ¿Cómo puede ser que no la haya visto? De esta semana no pasa.

    Un beso guapa!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh i have not! :O haha i will definitely watch it, no worries! i love Keira so ill do it asap!! :))) See you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love how she's holding flowers in a vase. such great screen stills, i need to watch that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lloricas como las que mas... jajaj yo ya no se que me pasa que me meto en las pieles d los protas y empiezo a llorar al son XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous stills... like the movie too.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...