Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Every time she closed her eyes



Finally finally finally I went to the beach! Unfortunately the weather was very weird and I wore jeans (yeah, in summer) Did I ever mention that the water here is very cold? (that is the reason why I will  never swim  in the sea)

At least everything was delightfull and perfect for me. I love the romantic style in those pictures, I really enjoyed my time there and my beloved photographer always gets my best smiles <3

See you!

Final final finalmente fui a la playa! y ni el clima extrañísimo que me obligó a usar jeans me puso triste.

Adoro la playa, adoro el paisaje y el sonido de las olas. Acá el mar es extremadamente frío, recuerdo que la última vez que me bañé en él fue en mi infancia, por lo tanto no se extrañen de verme tan  vestida en verano.

Ya quisiera que todos los días fueran como hoy :)

¡Nos vemos!

31 comments:

  1. i lveo the photos they are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so pretty! You look lovely!

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful photos and your lovely outfit) how do you edit your photos?

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pics and I love your outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a really gorgeous set of photos lovely!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful photos! That beach looks lovely :)


    awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooo!!!!:) gracias por tu visita guapa, y oye, las fotos muy bonitas ehh
    te sigo:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great images! Nothing like a beautiful day spent at the beach.

    SOCIAL EMISSIONS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que guapa!me encanta la primera foto, preciosa!Un besazooO!

    Cailin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jajaja, me hizo mucha gracia tu comentario!

    Esa primera foto es preciosa, me encantan los colores y como quedó!

    Besos, y feliz domingo para ti también! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I love these photos! Yay for the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pics! And it's winter? I think it's normal... But I love the pics and your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sweetie, here in the south hemisphere is summer :)

      Delete
  13. Love the pics, wish I could go to be beach here. It's freezing, toooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ¡Qué preciosas las fotos! ¡Y qué ganas de playa!


    makingfashionnotwar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. qué fotos tan chulas!!!! qué maravilla poder pisar la playa!!!
    muaks

    ReplyDelete
  16. You went to the beach and i just came back from my skiing white week!ahahahah! ^^
    Beautiful pics, you look adorable!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww! How fun! AND LUCKY!! I wish I could go onto the beach this time of the year! Lovely photos. I like the jeans, too <3

    Love & Cake,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  18. It must have been cold there but it looks beautiful anyways. So do you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh oh oh i'm envious. i wanna go to beach too real soon!! it must be really cold, but its the beach nonetheless and i haven't gone to the beach for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. that beach looks stunning!!

    http://purpletweed.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...