Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

You're my head



Today I  really wanted to have pictures of me, unfortunately when the photographer is in a hurry the results always have  to be cut, cause my face in all the pictures is awful :(

At least I have good details to show you one of my favourite shorts. I’m not the kind of girl who loves petite sizes, I love high waisted and this boyish style, they are very cheap and easy to find at vintage stores, so I have no problem at all with wear men’s shorts :)

See you.


Hoy las fotos que tomó mi hermano resultaron un desastre, o mejor dicho mi rostro en todas ellas :(. Al menos pude cortarlas y obtener buenos resultados para mostrar el modelo favorito de mis shorts.

Me gusta muchísimo la cintura alta, y estoy segura que unos cuantos de ellos son modelos masculinos. De todos modos son muy fáciles de encontrar en las tiendas de ropa usada, así que no tengo problema en usar shorts para hombres si me quedan así de bien y son así de baratos :)

Nos vemos.

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shorts! I totally love the style, I have a few pairs myself but nothing in this amazing colour. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. The shorts are so pretty.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gustan mucho los shorts, y en rosa mejor aún! jajaja.

    Feliz miércoles <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just LOVIn' those red shorts!!! They are so chic and the colour is just so perfect for the holidays!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photos! :) love your shorts!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the sweet comment .

    nice easy outfit .....can't see your bracelet ...it seems to be quite nice


    ave

    ReplyDelete
  7. That colour is amazing! Your hair looks fantastic too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well at least the outfit looks great...love the color of the shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love your shorts! Such a beautiful color and cut.

    Hope you have a fantastic weekend! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uy me encantan esos shorts rosas! Que bueno que pudiste cortarlas porque este outfit está genial, me ha pasado que mi cara sale muy muy mal, tanto que mejor ni las pongo, pero te quedo genial, un besote linda!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute blog! I’ll follow you!
    I have a fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers on Bloglovin:-)
    thanks:-)
    VERONICA
    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love these pics:)
    follow each other sweet?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute short pants: they can definitely took off some grey from this winter time!
    Have a nice day
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool blog!!! ;)

    http://vigilantlense.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vigilant-Lense/115315021918760?sk=wall

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...