Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So she ran to the lighthouse







Maybe some day I'll get a fabulous job near to a fabulous  home, and I'll buy a fabulous bike to go there every day. Also I will try to wear dresses and I will be the coolest teacher ever :)


Tal vez en un futuro (espero no muy lejano) podré conseguir una casa nueva y un trabajo cercano, y compraré una bicicleta con canasta para poner unas cuantas flores allí. Además usaré vestidos o al menos pondré todos mis esfuerzos en no fallar en el intento, y así seré la profesora más cool del mundo :)

(pictures from: Vogue.es)

8 comments:

  1. Yes hun you will for sure!!! ;) Youre gonna be the most fabulous teacher too! :D Yes!
    have a great day darling ! :)) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, all these make me want a bike again! XD Sadly my work is too far to ride
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. I love the polka dots. And you should totally be a teacher. <3

    xoxo
    Sexy Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely,
    I absolutely agree with you;))
    Great selection of pictures.I love the second one!!
    See you soon
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡¡Me encantan todos estos estilismos!!

    MuAKK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the pictures!!!!

    fluorescent-adolescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yo tmb quiero mi bici!!! pero en donde vivo hay muchas pendientes así que no es tan buena idea :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the pictures. I want to go ride a bike now and take nonchalant pictures haha.


    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...