Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

When there’s nowhere else to run


In my last days of holidays, my head is  stuck in one million of feelings, but trying to avoid the stress trying to be a superficial girl and just think into the things that really makes me feel good these days and  be a little bit obssesed of course ;)

Some of those are: 

- The gold buttons that I want to add to almost everything.
- My vintage orange bag that I bought last week.
- My new favourite hair product: “Maccadamia oil” Did you know it? is awesome!
- My lovely and citric “Funny” by Moschino.
- My new shoes that I bought some days ago and they were really really cheap.
- Chocolate :)
 
Are you stuck  or obsessed with something these days?

See you.
Deppa.

A menos de una semana de volver a la universidad, al trabajo, a la pasantía y a mi vida intensa prefiero evitar a toda costa el estrés y los sentimientos de terror que me invaden para volverme un poco más superficial y mostrarles las cosas que me tienen obsesionada por estos días.

- Primero están los botones dorados, que quiero agregarles casi a toda mi ropa.
- El bolsito naranjo que compré la semana pasada en una tienda de ropa usada y que cada día me encanta más :)
- Mi nuevo producto favorito para el cabello “aceite de macadamia” ¿lo conocías? es increíble!
- Mi aroma favorito para todos los días “Funny” de Moschino.
- Los zapatos que compré en una súper oferta hace dos días atrás.
- Chocolate.

¿qué hay de ti? ¿estás obsesionado con algo por estos días?

Nos vemos.
Deppa.

31 comments:

  1. chocolate...my dear !!!!

    impossible to resist!

    ave

    new post by me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si.... con mi bolso rojo =)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHOCOLATE!! Me ha entrado de todo cuando lo he visto! DE echo...ahora mismo me voy a comprar una tableta!! besos rica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moschino parfumes are most of the time soooo good ! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. todos vamos de vuelta a la universidad!!

    que flojera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll have to try the macadamia nut oil for hair! cool buttons make anything perfect!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm love all these things!! That chocolate looks so tasty!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving those buttons! you could totally do a great diy with those! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. universidad en aosto????? que rollo! Ya tienes una nueva seguidora :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey !
    I tend to eat chocolate when I'm stressed out, it makes me feel allot better.
    Love your shoes, I think those studs look awesome and I used to have that Moschino fragrance, it's great.
    I'm glad to hear that you're a vegetarian too :)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice details ! Great to discover your beautiful blog !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. me gusta todo! ejjeej el chocolate lo que más!! un besito guapi espero que pases un buen fin de semana!

    SayQueen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice new banner! :D

    Love the gold buttons, and love your new shoes, so cute and cool. :)
    -.-.......CHOCOLATE!!! LOL! I LOOOOOVE CHOCOLATE!!!! <---chocohalic! lol

    Yes, I'm obsessed with blogging. :P lol. :D

    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  14. there are many things I´m obsessed with
    and the list of those things might be to o long
    I am a creature of habit
    like the most human... :)
    nice post
    lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am obsessed with chocolate my dear...
    Nice post!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Por dios que mezcla tan sensual que has hecho... me ENCANTA! buenisimo el post!

    Ten buen fin de semana

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great collection of photos! Obsessed? baha I suppose I'm bordering slightly obsessed for my love of red accent pieces at the moment :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. WONDERFUL BLOG!
    HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want.... follow me! I wait you and your tips!
    Thanks! kisses, Marti! ;DDDDD
    Glamour Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm obsessed with many of these things too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute pics dear and I LOVE chocolate! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Qué rico el chocolate! mi colonia preferida tambien es de Moschino
    Espero que tengas un fin de semana estupendo

    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  22. gracias por pasarte por mi blog y comentar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing amazing pictures! i love photography so much!
    do you use any special effects on your pictures? :)

    xoxo Kasia
    http://misskasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...