Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Oh, oh, look so pretty now


Some days ago I noticed something very important about myself: I can’t go out without paint my nails. Sometimes I forget to paint my lips and that is terrible too, but my nails NEVER

I think that I have ugly hands, so the only way to give them femenine and colorfull touch is playing with different colors and bright tones

Also I love to create new colors by myself, so at the end I always buy low cost nail products so I don’t waste to much money.
What about you? 

Oh! btw thanks for the  advices that you all wrote to me in the previous post about my closet ;)
See you!
Deppa.

Hace algunos días estaba mirando mis pinturas de uñas y me di cuenta de algo enorme ¡NO puedo salir de casa sin pintarme las uñas!.. ok algunas veces puedo olvidar el lápiz labial (sólo algunas veces) pero mis uñas NUNCA.

En base a lo anterior creo que se debe en gran medida a que creo tener las manos algo feas, así que el único modo de darles un toque más femenino y colorido es a través del esmalte de uñas. Así que suelo mezclar nuevos colores y crear tonos novedosos,  además siempre compro pinturas de bajo costo por lo tanto nunca pierdo mi dinero :)

¿Qué hay de ti? ¿Disfrutas pintando tus uñas también?

Por cierto gracias por todos los consejos respecto a mi armario desorganizado, y al menos si no lograré ser más ordenada, es bueno saber que no soy la única en el mundo ;)

Nos vemos!
Deppa.

28 comments:

  1. love all these colours, they look beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are gorgeous :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. a mi tmb me encanta pintarme las uñaaas!!! mucho mucho! y tampoco me gusta gastar mucho asi que me encanta comprarme 20 mil colores y probarlos todos... un besoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo soy de las tuyas... siempre tengo que tener las uñas pintadas!! -para no mordérmelas ;) -
    Un besito,
    Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love the pictures of the bottles together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these colors! Your pictures are amazing.
    I have given you a blog award! Check out my blog to receive it. :)

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  7. Las uñas son súper importantes! Me encanta usar muchos colores, pasteles, neon , todos! Crear tus propios colores suena divertido.

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. loveing all these colors! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice pictures. I alway paint my nails. I just love the bright colors! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. great photos!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K:
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great nailpolish, but what I really like are the Fotos of them!


    New Post: Roberto Cavalli in Switzerland!
    Would love to have you as a follower

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey !
    We have something in common then ! I can't go out with no nail polish on my hands, I think I'm addicted, I have like 70 bottles the last time I checked :)
    Love the colors btw.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors! :)

    Check out my blog & Follow me if you like it. I'm following back! :)
    http://andjelaundtom483.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i don't spend much money on nail polishes.just average priced :) lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete
  15. yo tampoko puedo salir de casa sin pintarme las uñas... es como una adiccion!

    Orchid style :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice shots! these colors are also beautiful, hehe I love to "pretty" up my hands as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. A mí me pasa lo mismo que a ti, NUNCA puedo llevar las uñas sin pintar y creo que también es porque no me gustan demasiado mis manos jajaja
    Me encanta tu colección de pintauñas y yo también tengo que probar a mezclar algunos, a ver qué sale =)
    ¡Muchos besos cariño!
    www.lowchic.es

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love to color my nails, this summer colors are so bright, i'm happy!^^
    Beautiful pics!
    xoxo
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love to color my nails as well! But i also like letting them breath, they get yellow after awhile. :( And I get really annoyed when my polish starts to chip :/

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Deppa! They're such beautiful nail colors! I think mixing colors to get a new color is so clever! Hope you're having a wonderful day! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Que colores tan lindos! Me gusta el gris y el amarillo!!!
    es serio se cargan lento las fotos de mi blog? nunca me lo habian dicho!!!
    cuando yo me meto se cargan rápido....

    que será?
    saludos y besos!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the polish nails !
    Come to visit my blog
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am soooo glad i found your blog!! I really love your creative outlook with photography! The smallest details makes the whole photos special! I am speaking about the scattered SEQUENCES! ♥♥♥♥
    I also love how you gathered all the neutral nail polishes together, the bold colors, and so on!
    Recently i purchased 2 nail polishes (neon yellow-green and neon orange)& i am glad i only spent 1$ for each because both have a low solid color :( It's very see through (i hate that) The brand is "Sinful Colors" I will never purchase this brand ever again. It was misleading. You would think NEON colors would be strong and bold on your nails but oh no! It was the complete opposite! Really disappointed >.<
    -Anna

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...