Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

She paints her fingers with a close precision


Today I experimented the worst of wear a maxi skirt “Can’t walk”
Did you ever noticed that? Some time ago my mother told me that but I thought something like: Ok, is not so terrible at all. Well, today I experimented lots of unconfortable situations when the skirt made everything more complicated, Did you ever tried to go up to an stairs? or go down?
Well,  then my BF noticed that too and he said something like: “How can you walk with that?” it was hilarious!  but c’mon! there was me against the reality… it was to late to  admit that he was right, so I replaid something like: “I have legs, that is how I walk. END”
Any advice to not fall down?
(Yes, as you can noticed I’m totally obsessed with the “polaroid’s mood” so probably this kind of pictures will be here very often ;)
See you.


Hoy descubrí el rostro “no tan amable” de las maxi faldas. ¿Has notado lo difícil que es caminar con ellas? ¿o es que yo doy pasos muy largos?
Una vez mi madre me lo advirtió “te será imposible caminar con eso" pero claro… ¿cómo le iba a hacer caso yo a mi madre? Si ya tengo 22!!
Y bueno, tenía que llegar el día de hoy para estrenar esta maxi falda (hecha por mi) para que experimentara ciento diez problemas con ella. Lo PEOR: Subir y bajar escaleras! se me hacían eternas! E incluso mi BF lo notó al nivel que preguntó: ¿Cómo caminas con eso? jaja fue graciosísimo, pero no iba yo a admitir que era un lio, así que dejé de lado las complicaciones de la realidad para responderle algo como: “tengo piernas, así es cómo camino. Y PUNTO”
¿Algunos consejos para no caer?
(Ah! por cierto, estoy muy obsesionada con las POLAROIDS, así que es muy probable que las vean por acá muy a menudo ;)
Nos vemos!

15 comments:

  1. There's very nice layering in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures :) i love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan las fotos!!

    bueno un esfuerzo porque...¿y lo bonitas que son qué?

    Besos rojos ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the layering in this photo!!! :) try going down sideways and lift the hem of your skirt a bit ;)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe. This made me giggle. :)

    I love these photographs! I am on the hunt for polaroids myself!

    Beautiful outfit.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. at least the maxi looks great in these pictures:)) love the way you layered them!!
    http://mystylebyjoandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh love these photos! :D and haha, yea its hard going upstairs in maxi dresses/skirts
    (and nope, no retouching...haha...this nail polish was cheap too only $1.99...I should buy more colors ;) Normally my polish starts chipping in the middle of the week but I leave it)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous, the photos are really beautiful!

    xx
    ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gracias por el comentario!

    un besito!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. por cierto, leí que veías las fotos enormes, no se ven bien?

    besito guapi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, maxi skirts are handy!

    http://ieatfashiontoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these pics!!!!
    The outfit is beautiful, but the pics are stunning!
    xoxo
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...