Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday in the forest

Hello readers, today (as I told you yesterday) was rainy day. How complicated is to choose your outfit when the rain is fallen outside? Well, Im sure that you all know the answer.
I hate to look full of black when the rain falls, so today I chose some light pieces to make an outfit a little bit springish :)
So, I wore white jeans, pink blouse, light yellow shirt, grey cardigan, black jacket and my new Topshop headband (do you like it? I totally love it :)

See you! 

Hola lectores, hoy (como les dije ayer) fue un día lluvioso. ¿Qué tan complicado es escoger el atuendo cuando la lluvia está cayendo? ...bueno, estoy segura de que todos ustedes ya saben la respuesta.
Odio lucir toda de negro cuando llueve, así que hoy escogi algunas piezas claras para conseguir un atuendo un poco más primaveral :)
Asi que use jeans blancos, blusa rosada, polera amarillo claro, cardigan gris claro, un abrigo negro y mi nuevo cintillo Topshop (te gusta? yo lo adoro :)
Nos vemos!

1 comment:

  1. I love the 2nd outfit, and the bag is amazing!<3

    http://fascinationforfashion-akm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...