Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Turqoise (maybe light blue) nail polish

Since I have memories I have been in love of the nail polish colors. This season, one of my best choice is the turqoise polish wich looks amazing with everything! This color doesn't exist here, so I made it by myself with  white and dark blue.
Do you like it? Do you have any favourite color?

Desde que tengo memoria recuerdo que he estado enamorada de los coloridos esmaltes de uñas. Esta temporada una de mis mejores elecciones es el turquesa, el cual luce increible con todo!. Este color no existe aquí (o al menos nunca lo encontré) así que lo hice por mi cuenta con blanco y azul.
¿Te gusta?, ¿tienes algun color favorito?

4 comments:

  1. I never tried this color before, but now I think I will, to make contrast with my grey-black outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail-polish has an amzing colour. Keep it up and thanks for sharing!
    All the best
    Midnight Couture Girls

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...