Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rain and clouds





The only good thing today was that I saw Marie Antonniete (and Lost, of course ;)
I stayed at home today, and now I'm going to study a little bit.
Gosh! I almost forgot it! My dog "literally" ate my hat ¬¬ (very soon I will upload some photos of my  hat :(


Hoy lo único bueno fue ver María Antonieta (y Lost obviamente)
Me quedé todo el día en casa y ahora iré a estudiar un poco.
Auch! casi lo olvido! Hoy mi perro literalmente se comió mi sombrero (gorro), muy pronto subiré las últimas fotos de él antes de morir.

10 comments:

  1. Que linda o___O
    Oye.. fotos de tu perro antes de morir o de tu gorro ? Que DEP el que murio xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. De mi gorro.. al final lo rescaté.. pero quedó inutilizable :( creo que también subiré una foto de mi perro.. él es el culpable, y también de mi hermanito que se lo lanzó :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! And your blog! Check out mine and if you want we can follow each other) Wait for you))

    Lana

    www.lanastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay dear!
    How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

    Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

    Thanks and love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I will be thinking about the belt)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great jacket, i love it!

    http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks fot the comment dear :)

    http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hermoso!
    Adoro la primera foto, pareces a Lisa Cant (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haayy que hermoso :)
    la modelo eres tu?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That hat is just to cute!!

    toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
    I'm following you!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...